Cannabis plants contain dozens of chemical compounds called cannabinoids.
These naturally occurring components are responsible for producing many of the effects — both negative and positive — of cannabis use.
Researchers still don’t understand what all of the cannabinoids do, but they have identified two main ones — tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD) — as well as several less common compounds. Mail order weed USA.
- THC. THC is the main psychoactive compound in cannabis plants. It’s responsible for the “high” or state of euphoria associated with cannabis use. Levels of THC have been increasing as growers try to create hybrids with a greater concentration of the compound. Where to order cannabis online USA.
- CBD. CBD is non-impairing or non-euphoric. It doesn’t cause a “high.” However, it may produce many physical benefits, such as reducing pain and nausea, preventing seizures, and easing migraine.
- CBN. Cannabinol (CBN) is used to ease symptoms and side effects of neurological conditions, including epilepsy, seizures, and uncontrollable muscle stiffness. Mail order weed USA.
- THCA. Tetrahydrocannabinol acid (THCA) is similar to THC, but it doesn’t cause any psychoactive effects. Its potential benefits include reducing inflammation caused by arthritis and autoimmune diseases. It may also help reduce symptoms of neurological conditions like Parkinson’s disease and ALS.
- CBG. Cannabigerol (CBG) is thought to help reduce anxiety and symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and depression.
A great deal of attention is paid to the amount of THC and CBD in a given strain, but newer research suggests that terpenes may be just as impactful. Where to order cannabis online USA.
Terpenes are another naturally occurring compound in the cannabis plant.
The terpenes present directly affect the plant’s smell. They may also influence the effects that specific strains produce.
Common terpenes include:
- Bisabolol. With notes of chamomile and tea tree oil, the terpene bisabolol is thought to help reduce inflammation and irritation. Also, it may also have microbial and pain-reducing effects.
- Caryophyllene. The peppery, spicy molecule may help reduce anxiety, ease symptoms of depression, and improve ulcers. Mail order weed USA.
- Linalool. Linalool is said to help improve relaxation and boost mood with its floral notes.
- Myrcene. The most common terpene, this earthy, herbal molecule may help reduce anxiety and insomnia so you can sleep better.
- Ocimene. This terpene produces notes of basil, mango, and parsley. Its primary effects may include easing congestion and warding off viruses and bacteria.
- Pinene. As the name suggests, this terpene produces an intense pine aroma. Also, it may help boost memory, reduce pain, and ease some of the not-so-pleasant symptoms of THC, such as nausea and coordination problems.
- Terpinolene. Cannabis with this compound may smell like apples, cumin, and conifers. Also, It may have sedative, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. Where to order cannabis online USA.
- Limonene. Bright, zippy citrus notes come from this terpene. It’s said to improve mood and reduce stress. Mail order weed USA.
- Humulene. This terpene is deeply earthy and woody, like hops or cloves. Also, Weed strains with this molecule may help reduce inflammation.
- Eucalyptol. With notes of eucalyptus and tea tree oil, this molecule is refreshing and invigorating. Also, it may also help reduce inflammation and fight bacteria.
- Origin: Cannabis sativa is found primarily in hot, dry climates with long sunny days. These include Africa, Central America, Southeast Asia, and portions of Western Asia.
- Plant description: Sativa plants are tall and thin with finger-like leaves. Also, they can grow taller than 12 feet, and they take longer to mature than some other types of cannabis. Where to order cannabis online USA.
- Typical CBD to THC ratio: Sativa often has lower doses of CBD and higher doses of THC.
- Commonly associated effects of use: Sativa often produces a “mind high,” or an energizing, anxiety-reducing effect. If you use sativa-dominant strains, you may feel productive and creative, not relaxed and lethargic. Mail order weed USA.
- Daytime or nighttime use: Because of its stimulating impact, you can use sativa in the daytime.
- Popular strains: Three popular sativa strains are Acapulco Gold, Panama Red, and Durban Poison.
- Origin: Cannabis indica is native to Afghanistan, India, Pakistan, and Turkey. Also, the plants have adapted to the often harsh, dry, and turbulent climate of the Hindu Kush mountains.
- Plant description: Indica plants are short and stocky with bushy greenery and chunky leaves that grow wide and broad. Also, they grow faster than sativa, and each plant produces more buds.
- Typical CBD to THC ratio: Indica strains often have higher levels of CBD, but the THC content isn’t necessarily less. Where to order cannabis online USA.
- Commonly associated effects of use: Indica is sought after for its intensely relaxing effects. It may also help reduce nausea and pain and increase appetite.
- Daytime or nighttime use: Because of its deep relaxation effects, indica is better consumed at night.
- Popular strains: Three popular indica strains are Hindu Kush, Afghan Kush, and Granddaddy Purple.
- Origin: Hybrids are typically grown on farms or in greenhouses from a combination of sativa and indica strains.
- Plant description: The appearance of hybrid strains depends on the combination of the parent plants. Where to order cannabis online USA.
- Typical CBD to THC ratio: Many hybrid cannabis plants are grown in order to increase the THC percentage, but each type has a unique ratio of the two cannabinoids.
- Commonly associated effects of use: Farmers and producers select hybrids for their unique impacts. They can range from reducing anxiety and stress to easing symptoms of chemotherapy or radiation.
- Daytime or nighttime use: This depends on the predominant effects of the hybrid.
- Popular strains: Hybrids are typically classified as indica-dominant (or indica-dom), sativa-dominant (sativa-dom), or balanced. Popular hybrids include Pineapple Express, Trainwreck, and Blue Dream. Where to order cannabis online USA.
Weed Strains to consider for certain conditions
|Acapulco Gold||Sativa||0.1%||15–23%||Fatigue, stress, nausea, pain|
|Blue Dream||Hybrid||<1%||30%||Pain, cramps, inflammation, insomnia, mental fog, PTSD|
|Purple Kush||Indica||<1%||17–22%||Chronic pain, muscle spasms, insomnia|
|Sour Diesel||Sativa||<1%||20–22%||Fatigue, stress, acute pain, mental fog, anxiety, PTSD|
|Bubba Kush||Indica||<1%||14–25%||Insomnia, acute pain, nausea, low appetite, PTSD|
|Granddaddy Purple||Indica||<0.1%||17–23%||Low appetite, restless leg syndrome, insomnia|
|Afghan Kush||Indica||6%||16–21%||Acute pain, insomnia, low appetite|
|LA Confidential||Indica||0.3%||16–20%||Inflammation, pain, stress|
|Maui Waui||Sativa||0.55%||13–19%||Fatigue, depression|
|Golden Goat||Hybrid||1%||23%||Depression, anxiety, mental fog, low energy|
|Northern Lights||Indica||0.1%||16%||Pain, mood disorders, insomnia, low appetite|
|White Widow||Hybrid||<1%||12–20%||Low mood, mental fog, social anxiety|
|Super Silver Haze||Sativa||<0.1%||16%||Stress, anxiety, mental fog, low energy|
|Pineapple Express||Hybrid||<0.1%||23%||Mental fog, acute pain, social anxiety|
|Supernatural||Sativa||<1%||22%||Migraine, glaucoma, headaches, low moods|
Keep in mind that the potency of cannabinoids and terpenes will vary among growers, and while certain strains may be helpful for certain conditions, your own experience may vary.
Where to order cannabis online USA
How to choose the right product for you
When you’re looking for the right cannabis product for you, keep these considerations in mind:
- Know what you’re trying to achieve. What you’re trying to feel or treat will help you narrow your options. Talk with the dispensary employee about your goals for cannabis use, whether that’s treating insomnia, reducing anxiety, or increasing energy.
- Understand your tolerance. Some strains, such as Pineapple Express, are considered “entry level.” Their effects are typically mild and tolerable. Strains with higher levels of cannabinoids may be too potent for a first-time user. Where to order cannabis online USA.
- Consider your medical history. While cannabis is a natural product, it can cause intense effects. Before you try cannabis, you need to consider possible interactions with existing medical conditions and medications. When in doubt, ask a doctor or other healthcare professional about your individual benefits and potential risks.
- Decide on a desired consumption method. Each technique for consuming cannabis has benefits and drawbacks. If you smoke or vape cannabis, you may feel effects more quickly, but it can irritate your lungs and airways. Gummies, chewables, and foods may be easier to tolerate, but the effects take longer, and they may be much more potent than inhalation. Where to order cannabis online USA.
Buy Weed Strains online with worldwide shipping. Order Marijuana online worldwide, mail order cannabis online USA. Buy weed online with worldwide shipping, Mail order weed online USA, buy kush online with worldwide shipping. You can also buy weed, Where to buy cannabis USA, Grand daddy purple cartridges. Also, Blue Cheese, order cannabis ,buy Kurupt’s Moonrocks . More so, Buy Marijuana oil, Donkey Dick. More so, buy Moon rocks( Strains) for sale. Buy quality kush online. Further more, Buy marijuana oil , buy weed, buy real ganja, Legit dispensary USA, buy cannabis oil cartridges. Buy marijuana online .